- The good times: some pictures and notes from the assorted visitors who stayed with us over a 3 week period, starting Memorial Day weekend.
- I'll try and summarize the ongoing, unresolvable, medical issues of Meg's now growing tumor and of the large unhealed wound in her head.
- I'll touch on how the growing tumor is impacting her life and her abilities.
- I hope to end on a brighter note, with news of the July 4th weekend visit of our son Nick and his boyfriend Dan.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Things to come: preview of upcoming posts
It's been a month since I posted here. I always hope that "no news is good news" but that, sadly, has not been the case here. I'll update you over the next day or two with several posts which will (I hope) shape up like this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know it's not easy to find the time to post and it's likely even harder to actually post, especially when the news isn't great, but thank you for keeping us informed. We think of you both daily.
ReplyDelete